Sunday, November 28, 2010

RTF BLOG


In rtf class I was introduced to blogging; I myself had never been a blogger but more of a blogger viewer. In my opinion, blogging was a bit sketchy when it came a posotive aspect yes it helped us with learning the terms and concepts from class but I think in a very restricted way that made it a bit of a drag. Using a blog over all was not a very technical process, but concept wise I feel it would have been better if it contained much more creative concepts that would help us with getting better at filming and at the same time using the concepts learned in class, rather than just writing about the concepts. I think I was never able to overcome the difficulties because I felt that I had to be what the post wanted me to be instead of really giving my feedback of my ideas to each concept. Over all, the blogs were interesting. They presented the most interesting topics of class, but the way that you wanted us to present them to you was not very creative in my opinion. A blog can be fun but I think if it asks for more creative answers not just writing and it should be used but other classes just in a much more creative way. Make the concept better, not so dry like it all began with the title of our blog its just “insert name here RTF blog” that just constrains the creative mind that many times an RTF major carries with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment