Monday, August 30, 2010

RTF C'EST MOI





Ever since I can remember the fact of being in the spot light and the director of the show regardless what it was. Soon I discovered that my passion was FILM one summer that I was bored I put my cousin to the task of learning a song and soon we were on out way of producing my first music video can’t say that for a 13year old I did bad. At the time my budget was of 0 dollars but I stuck through it and there it began, soon I started to make videos with my friends and Rtf became not only part of my hobbies but also when I saw a film I always sat there wondering how the shot was done or how I would do the same shot. I believe that this class will help me in the beginning of my journey to being a great producer director or actor at the end of the day just doing what I love will be the greatest feeling!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjBnj9zfgwE

No comments:

Post a Comment